After some technical glitches and related issues kept us off the airwaves since our last episode right before Memorial Day, I have just released a brand new “Employment Law Now” podcast episode. Today’s episode looks at the top 10 labor/employment developments from the Summer of 2018 that you may have missed. Among the issues discussed:
- Employees secretly recording the workplace
- New non-compete legislation
- The unstoppable #MeToo movement
- New FMLA forms, new FLSA opinion letters
- Telling your employees what they can and can’t eat
We are BACK to new episodes twice a month, and BACK to it still being free to subscribe, download and listen. If you are not already a subscriber, and haven’t received today’s newest episode automatically (what are you waiting for, I said it’s free!!), here’s where you can find it and subscribe (and also get any of the past 33 archived episodes):
- The episode and podcast is on iTunes HERE.
- The episode and podcast is also on my dedicated web site HERE.
Thank you very much. Mike