Happy Friday! I just released a brand new episode of my “Employment Law Now” podcast! Today’s episode looks at things that make you go “hmmm”, such as:
- Instituting a 4-day workweek?
- An outright/permanent ban on arbitration agreements?
- Office gossip = discrimination?
- Hairstyle as a protected characteristic?
- An offensive statement is offensive from a supervisor, but not from a co-worker?
- [TEASER ALERT: The latest update on the US DOL’s new overtime rule….?]
If you are not already a subscriber to my “Employment Law Now” podcast, and haven’t received today’s newest episode automatically, here’s where you can find it and subscribe (and also get any of the past 40 archived episodes):
- The episode and podcast is on iTunes HERE.
- The episode and podcast is also on my dedicated web site HERE.
Have a great weekend, and thank you for listening.