Cozen O’Connor’s Labor & Employment Practice Group, consists of a dedicated team that takes a comprehensive view of workplace problems while drawing on the firm’s deep litigation talent. The result is a unique ability to provide sound, practical advice supported by the litigation resources necessary to solve complex and time-sensitive workplace problems, including:
- Helping clients structure their personnel policies and business transactions to enhance productivity, comply with legal requirements, and avoid litigation.
- A workplace audit that offers clients an opportunity to receive experienced and practical guidance on a wide range of employment issues.
- Representing employers before federal agencies and various state antidiscrimination agencies.
- Provide trial and appellate support in all types of labor & employment claims.
- Dealing with the NLRB and guiding a company’s election campaign.
- Helping employers evaluate and implement alternative labor-management relationships.
- Negotiating collective bargaining agreements, defending agreement terms in arbitration proceedings, responding to unfair labor practice charges, dealing with work stoppages and mass picketing.
- Helping clients promote their business interests while still maintaining a working relationship with their workforce, unionized or not.